SH. SANJEEV JAIN
Sanjeev Jain born on 5th October, 1965 at Uklana Mandi, District Hisar, Haryana. Passed matriculation in the year 1981 from Vaish High School, Rohtak and thereafter studied at Vaish College, Rohtak and passed B.A. First year. Completed Five years Law Course (B.A. Hons. LL.B) from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak in the year 1988 in First Division.
- Practised as an Advocate in Civil and Criminal cases in Delhi Courts.
- Joined Delhi Judicial Service on 2nd November, 1992.
- Worked as Civil Judge, Commercial Civil Judge, Metropolitan Magistrate.
- Promoted to Delhi Higher Judicial Services in January, 2006.
- Posted as Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate and Chief Metropolitan Magistrate at Tis Hazari Courts.
- Worked as Additional District Judge at Tis Hazari Courts.
- Worked as Special Judge (CBI) at Patiala House Courts and Saket Courts, Delhi.
- Worked as Trained Mediator.
- Worked as SPECIAL SECRETARY (on deputation) with Delhi State Legal Services Authority w.e.f. 1st October, 2015 to 10th March, 2017
- Presently posted as MEMBER SECRETARY (on deputation) with Delhi State Legal Services Authority w.e.f. 10th March, 2017.
- Participated in number of Debates, Declamation Contests, Symposiums, Seminars, Poetic Recitations and Dramatic Competitions in student life.
- Participated in the team of Table Tennis in College and University.
- Delivered lectures on various topics at Delhi Judicial Academy and other institutions on various subjects “Plea Bargaining, Docket management, Child & Women issues, Legal Aid, Law of Evidence, Criminal Jurisprudence, Victimology, Anti Ragging Laws and other Socio Legal Aspects”.
- Keenly interested in writing Hindi Poetry.