Search Our Site!!
- DLSA East in association with DLSA (Shahdara & North-East) oganised a Sensitization-cum-Awareness Programme for all the Judges of Karkardooma Courts on the topic “Insight to the Provisions of Mental Healthcare Act. 2017” on 08.02.2019 at 03: 30 pm at Conference Hall, Karkardooma Courts, Delhi. Dr. Nimesh G. Desai, Director, IHBAS was the Resource Person to deliver lecture and have interactive session with the participants. Ld. District & Sessions Judges of all the three districts of Karkardooma Courts, graced the occasion. February 8, 2019
- DSLSA in association with Ld. Judges In charges (Mediation Centre), DLSA (East), North-East & Shahdara organized a of “Training Programme in respect to Pre-Institution Mediation & Settlement” on 31.01.2019 for 68 Mediators at Karkardooma Courts, Delhi in two batches Sh. Rakesh Tewari, Ld. District & Sessions Judge/Chairperson, East, Sh. Deepak Jagotra, Ld. District & Sessions Judge/North-East, Sh. Sanjeev Jain, Ld. Member Secretary, DSLSA, Ld. Judges In charge of ( Mediation Centre) and other Ld. Judges graced the occasion. January 31, 2019
- DLSA (East) in association with DLSA (North-East) & DLSA (Shahdara) for Thirty (30) LACs each from all the three DLSAs organized an Awareness Programme on the topic “Legal & Ethical Aspects of donation & transplantation of Human Organs in India” on 29.01.2019 at 03:00 pm at Conference Hall, 3rd floor, Karkardooma Court, Delhi. Dr. Vishal Chadha M.D.(Homeopathy) Vice President, Dadhichi Deh Dan Samiti, as Resource Person for the aforesaid programme by addressing the participants and having interactive session with them. January 29, 2019
- DLSA East in association with “Samrasta Foundation, NGO” conducted a Legal Awareness Programme for the students on the topic “POCSO Act, Child Labour, Drugs Free World & Eve-teasing, & Services being provided by DLSA” on 23.01.2019 at 09 am at MCD School, A-Block, Krishna Nagar, Delhi. Sh. Charan Jeet, LAC (DLSA)/East, was the Resource Person who delivered lecture and had interactive session with the participants. January 23, 2019
- Office of District Magistrate (East) in association with DLSA(East) under the “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” Scheme, organised Training Programmes for Aaganwadi and Asha Workers of East District on the topics of Legal Concept, Legal Aspect Child Abuse & etc., Gender Sensitization, Menstruation, Health & Hygiene & PC & PNDT on 17.01.19 at RSKV Janki Devi School, Mayur Vihar, Delhi by deputing One Legal Aid Counsels, Dr. Surbhi Singh, & Dr. Satyajeet as Resource Persons. Secretary (DLSA)/East also addressed and interactive session with the participants. January 17, 2019