Search Our Site!!
- Awareness Programme on the topic “Domestic Violence & Services being provided by DLSA” on 08.06.2018. June 8, 2018
- DSLSA, with a view to observe “World Environment Day”, DLSA (East) in association with Mamta Welfare Society (Regd), organised an Awareness-cum-Door to Door Campaign at Community Level with the theme “Beat Plastic Pollution” by spreading awareness on the topic “Say No to Single Use Plastic : Save Environment” and distributing the cloth bags provided by this Authority on 7.6.2018 by deputing the Law Interns of NALSA namely Ms. Sumiran Malik and Ms. Purnima Goyal, at 10:00 to 11:30 am at E-20B, 467, Jawahar Mohalla, Basti Vikas Kendra, Patparganj, Delhi and at 12:00 to 1:30 pm at E-77, Nehru Camp, NH-24, West Vinod Nagar, Delhi June 7, 2018
- DLSA East has organized a “Sensitization-cum-Training Programme for Police Officers, SHOs and JWOs of East District and Railway & Metro Division”. Around 80 Police Officers participated in the programme on 06.06.2018 at 3:00 pm onwards at Conference Hall, 3rd floor, Karkardooma Courts, Delhi. Sh. Murari Prasad Singh, Ld. ADJ was the Resource Person by delivering lectures on the topic “Role & Responsibility of Police Officers in cases related to Juveniles”. Sh. Pawan Kumar, Secretary (DLSA)/East also addressed the participants. The programme was appreciated by all concerned. June 6, 2018
- “World Environment Day”, a Plantation Programme was organised by DLSA (East, Shahdara & North-East) on 5.6.2018 at 1:00 pm at Herbal Garden Area, Near Judges Car Parking, Karkardooma Courts, Delhi June 5, 2018
- DLSA East in association with “Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital”, Khichripur, oeganized an Awareness-cum-Sensitization Programme on the topic “Sexual Harassment at Workplace” on 30.5.2018 at 12:30 pm onwards for Doctors and staff of the hospital by deputing Ms. Shilpa Dalmia, Advocate as Resources Person. She delivered lecture and had interaction with the participants. The programme was appreciated by all concerned. May 30, 2018