Training Programmes of Legal Services Advocates
All the DLSAs organize training programmes for legal services advocates regularly every month on various topics.
Search Our Site!!
- DLSA (East), (North-East) & (Shahdara) in coordination with Indian Medical Association, Dy Director of Education and EDMC have finalised to hold a “Sensitization-cum-Training of Teachers Programme” under the campaign “SANGINI” to spread awareness about Menstrual Health and Hygiene on 17.4.2018 at 9:30 am to 12:30 pm at EDMC Auditorium, Udyog Sada, Ist floor, Patparganj Indl Area, Delhi. Ld. Member Secretary, DSLSA graced the occasion as Chief Guest. Secretaries of DLSA (East, North-East & Shahdara), Doctors from Indian Medical Association (East Delhi Branch), Officers from EDMC, Officers of Directorate of Education and other high dignitaries also graced the occasion. The programme benefitted more than 300 participants consisting of female Government Teachers, Advocates etc. The programme was covered by the esteemed media and appreciated by all concerned. April 17, 2018
- DLSA East in association with “CFAR Organization” conducted an Legal Awareness Programme at Community Level on the topic “POCSO & Services being provided by DLSA” on 17.04.2018 at Block- 17, Kalyanpuri, Indira Camp, Delhi. Sh. Rajesh Kumar Sharma, LAC (DLSA)/East, Karkardooma Courts, Delhi was the Resource Person who delivered lecture and had interactive session with the participants. The programme was appreciated by all concerned. April 17, 2018
- DLSA East in association with Office of District Magistrate East & Mamta Welfare Society (Regd.) NGO conducted “Aadhar Card Camps” on 14.04.2018 & 15.04.2018 at 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at Sewa Shakti Kendra, Shashi Garden Jhuggi Jhopri, Basti, Patparganj, Delhi. Around 150 people were benefitted through the camp. Programme was appreciated by all concerned. April 15, 2018
- DLSA East in association with office of District Magistrate (East) organised a Legal Awareness Programmes on the topic “Victim Compensation & Services being provided by the DLSA” alongwith “Aadhar Card Camp” for 07.04.2018 & 08.04.2018 at 10 :00 am to 03:00 pm at 21/247, Trilokpuri, Mayur Vihar-I, Delhi-110091. Sh. Umesh Gupta, LAC (East), was the Resource Person for the said programme. Hundreds of people got benefitted from the programme. The programme was appreciated by all concerned. April 8, 2018
- On the occasion of “World Health Day”, DLSA (East), (North-East) & (Shahdara) in coordination with Indian Medical Association have finalised to hold a “Blood Donation Camp” for all Judges, Public Prosecutors & Advocates of Karkardooma Courts, on 7.4.2018 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm at Judges’Lounge, 3rd floor, Near E-Court, Karkardooma Courts, Delhi. April 7, 2018