What is Free Legal Aid?
Whether, I can also avail free legal services?
Who are eligible for free legal services from DSLSA?
As per chapter VI, Rule 9, of the Delhi Legal Services Authority Regulation 2002 following person are eligible for free Legal Aid Services.
- SC or ST
- Victim of trafficking or begar
- Women or Child
- Person with disabilities
- Victim of mass disaster/Ethnic Violence Caste Atrocity/flood/ earthquake or industrial disaster
- Industrial Workmen
- In Custody/ Protective Home/ Juvenile Home/Psychiatric Hospital/ Psychiatric Nursing Home
- Low income(Annual income less than Rs. 1,00,000
- Senior Citizen (Annual income less than Rs. 2 Lac)
- Transgender (Annual income less than Rs. 2 Lac)