- Legal Services Advocates Advice the litigants on case and their related issues.
- They represent the Legal Aided litigants in the Court.
- They visit jails to identify the juveniles in adult jails.
- They represent Children in JJBs and CWCs.
- They visit Observation Homes and Children Homes to help needy children.
- Legal Services Advocates man Front Offices in all the DLSAs.
- They counsel rape victims and visiting their homes.
- They work as support person for victims while dealing with the matters of Sexual Assault.
- They intermediaries between police and parents in case of missing children.
- They Help in rescuing Child Labours and take steps for their rehabilitation.
Till March, 2015, this Authority has provided free Legal Services to the following number of persons:-
|S. NO.||Category of Beneficiary||Number of Legal Aid Beneficiary|
|4||Person in Custody||1,16,885|