Delhi State Legal Services Authority prepares a monthly Calendar of Activities for its District Legal Services Authorities and directs them to organize Legal Literacy and Awareness Programmes for the following categories of persons:-
1. Legal Literacy/Awareness Programmes at Schools and Colleges.
2. Legal Literacy and Awareness Programmes at Gender Resource Centres (GRCs)/NGOs.
3. Legal Awareness Programmes for Labourers.
4. Awareness Programmes at Old Age Homes.
5. Training Programmes for Police Officers.
6. Legal Awareness Programmes at Jails.
7. Visit to Jails and Observation Homes under Project of the year.
8. Legal Awareness Programmes at Observation Homes and Children Homes.
9. Training and Orientation Programmes for Legal Services Advocates.
10. Cooridnation in Internship Programmes.
11. Coordination in Para Legal Volunteers Training.
12. Mass Legal Literacy Campaign and Opening of Legal Literacy Clubs in Schools.
13. Celebration of National Legal Services Day on 9th November.
14. Celebration of Law Day, Human Rights Day, International Women’s Day, Labour Day and etc.
15. Legal Awareness Programmes at Doordarshan and All India Radio.
The Data of Legal Literacy/Awareness Programmes of Last Five Years is as under:–
|Programmes in Schools/Colleges||3281|
|Programmes at GRCs/NGOs||2042|
|Programmes at Old Age Homes||64|
|Programmes for Labourers||80|
|Training Programme for Legal Services Advocates||186|
|Awareness Programmes at Jails||289|
|Awareness Programmes at Observation Homes||248|
|Programmes with Delhi Police||332|
|Visits to Jails under Project of the Year||283|
|Visit to Observation Homes under Project of the Year||124|
|Essay/ Quiz Competitions in Schools||152|