It’s only fair to share…Final Result of Empanelment 2017 of Legal Services Advocates with Central District Legal Services Authority. Final […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share…In pursuance of order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Criminal Appeal No. 1265/2017 […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share…View Corrigendum Schedule of InterviewRead more ›
It’s only fair to share…List of Rejected Application for the Empanelment 2017. List of Empanelment 2017 Rejected by Gaurav Sangwa […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share…Schedule of Interview for Empanelment of Legal Services Advocate in Central District Legal Services Authority for […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share… Final Result of Empanelment of Legal Services Advocates With Central Districtlegal Services Authority by Gaurav […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share… List of Successful Candidates for the Empanelment in Central DLSA Tis Hazari Courts Delhi by […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share…dlsa-panel-advocate-for-interview-scheduleRead more ›
It’s only fair to share…schedule-of-interviews-at-dlsa-central-for-officeThe schedule for interview for empanelment of legal Services Advocates with Central DLSA, Tis Hazari Courts, […]Read more ›
Search Our Site!!
- Central DLSA in coordination with Sur Nirman Kendra organised legal Awareness programme on the Topic “Benefits available to Senior Citizens under various acts specially under Senior Citizens Act, 2007” and “Domestic Violence” on 19-01-2018 at community Hall, Gulabi Bagh.
- Central & West DLSA jointly organised an Legal awareness programme on the topic “Protection of women from Domestic Violence Act 2005,
- Central District Legal Services Authority Tis, Hazari Courts Started a Legal Service Clinic at SDM Office, Karol Bagh, on 16-01-2018.
- Central and West DLSA jointly organised a training programme for civil panel advocates on the topic ” Provision of Delhi Rent Control Act and its Execution”
- Central & West DLSA jointly organised an Legal awareness programme on the topic “Protection of women from Domestic Violence Act 2005 and DSLSA functions” at SPM College, University of Delhi.