It’s only fair to share…Final Result of Empanelment 2017 of Legal Services Advocates with Central District Legal Services Authority. Final […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share…In pursuance of order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Criminal Appeal No. 1265/2017 […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share…View Corrigendum Schedule of InterviewRead more ›
It’s only fair to share…List of Rejected Application for the Empanelment 2017. List of Empanelment 2017 Rejected by Gaurav Sangwa […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share…Schedule of Interview for Empanelment of Legal Services Advocate in Central District Legal Services Authority for […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share… Final Result of Empanelment of Legal Services Advocates With Central Districtlegal Services Authority by Gaurav […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share… List of Successful Candidates for the Empanelment in Central DLSA Tis Hazari Courts Delhi by […]Read more ›
It’s only fair to share…dlsa-panel-advocate-for-interview-scheduleRead more ›
It’s only fair to share…schedule-of-interviews-at-dlsa-central-for-officeThe schedule for interview for empanelment of legal Services Advocates with Central DLSA, Tis Hazari Courts, […]Read more ›
Search Our Site!!
- Central and West DLSA organised Community Radio programme with DUCR 90.4 FMon 25th July 2018
- Central District Legal Services Authority organised a legal literacy programme on the topic of Sexual Violence and Water conservation at Baba Ramdev Sarvodaya Kanya Vidyalaya, Prasad nagar
- Central District Legal Services Authority organised school visit for students of Pratihba Vikas Vidyalya Karol Bagh on 21/07/2018
- Central District Legal Services Authority organised school visit for students of Salwan Boys Sr. Secondary School, Rejender Nagar on 22/07/2018.
- In the observance of *International Family Day (15 May)* *Central DLSA* organised Jan Sunwai Programme at Community Centre, Wazirabad village on *16.05.2018. *Sh. Sandeep Gupta, Ld. Secretary, Central DLSA* informed about the importance of International Family Day, Domestic Violence Act, various social welfare legislations and provisions of Free Legal Aid and responded to various queries raised by them. More than 70 people attended the said programme. Panel Advocate deputed also held counselling session with ladies for their grievances.